Fill out the MBTA Service Feedback form and provide thoughts and ideas on how to improve the service
MBTA Subway services available to the LMA include:
- Green Line E Branch – Between Lechmere and Heath Street Stations. Service to downtown Boston and North Station. Connects to the B, C, and D branches at Copley and Park Street Stations. LMA Stations: Museum of Fine Arts, Longwood Medical Area, Brigham Circle
- Green Line D Branch – Between Riverside and Government Center Stations. Service to Brookline, Newton, and downtown Boston. Connects to the B and C branches at Kenmore and Park Street Stations. Connects to the E branch at Copley and Government Center stations. LMA Stations: Longwood, Fenway
- Orange Line – Between Forest Hills and Oak Grove Stations. Service to downtown Boston and North Station. Connects to Commuter Rail at Ruggles, Back Bay, and North Stations. LMA Station: Ruggles
MBTA Commuter Rail to the South:
- Ruggles Station – Providing service on the Franklin , Needham , and Providence/Stoughton Lines.
- South Station – Connecting to service on the Fairmount, Greenbush, Kingston/Plymouth and Middleborough/Lakeville Lines from the LMA via the Green Line and Red Line
MBTA Commuter Rail North and Northwest:
- North Station – Connecting to service on the Fitchburg, Haverhill, Lowell, and Newburyport/Rockport Lines from the LMA via the Green E Branch or Orange Line via Ruggles Station
MBTA Commuter Rail to the West:
- Lansdowne Station – Providing service on the Framingham/Worcester Line
MBTA Bus routes with stops in the LMA:
- Massport Back Bay Logan Express – (6 am to 10 pm) direct service from the airport to Back Bay Station on the Orange Line and Hynes Convention Center on the Green Line D Branch.