Contact CommuteWorks by phone (617-632-2796 or 617-632-2846) to schedule a FREE lyft!
Leave your car in the driveway and achieve commuting peace of mind knowing you have a FREE ride from Longwood to home in the event of illness or emergency for yourself or someone you care for; JOIN the Emergency Ride Home (ERH), program by creating an account in our online commuting portal, GoMassCommute.
All employees of Longwood Collective members who incorporate walking, biking, transit, car or vanpooling as all or part of trips to work are eligible. Make sure you use your workplace email (to confirm eligibility) and elect to join the "Longwood Collective ERH" network when prompted in the registration process. Check out our FAQ for more information.
- Participants must be registered in the GoMassCommute online commuting portal in order to access FREE rides with our vendor, lyft
- Currently, program access is limited to the hours of 9am-5pm, Monday through Friday
- Participants must use a work email to register and all rides must depart from the Longwood neighborhood
- Participants are eligible for up to 5 rides per calendar year
- Students do not qualify for the ERH program
- This service is to provide rides from work to home specifically for illness or emergency for a participant or a dependent they care for and does not cover: scheduled doctor's visits, missing your train, disruptions to transit schedules for whatever reason, errands, business travel, rides into work or rides needed because working late or weather conditions
- Rides are accessed by calling Longwood Collective (number above) and we will schedule your ride; if you have the lyft app, you will receive driver information directly, if you do not have the app, we will inform you of the relevant information and a confirmation report will be due within five days of your trip